MoneyMatch Transfer Platform
Personal Data Protection Policy
English | Bahasa
- This Policy is issued by MoneyMatch Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1133611-P) (“MoneyMatch”) as a data user pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
- Terms defined in the MoneyMatch Transfer Platform Terms and Conditions shall have the same meaning when used in this Policy.
- For the purposes of this Policy, the expression “personal data”, “data subject”, “data user” and “data processor” shall have the meaning as defined in the PDPA.
- The data subject hereby consents that we may collect, record, hold, store, process and/or otherwise use their data in accordance with this Policy and the PDPA. The data subject shall be deemed to have given such consent to us if the data subject uses or accesses, or continue to use or access the MoneyMatch Platform. This consent shall remain applicable as long as the data subject uses or accesses, or continue to use or access the MoneyMatch Platform. The data subject shall not use or access the Site if the data subject does not accept the terms and conditions stated herein (including any amendments to this Policy) or disagree with the way we collect and process personal data. For the purposes of this Policy, “data subject” includes (but not limited to) any Users.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion at any time to immediately suspend and/or terminate the use and/or access of the MoneyMatch Platform by any person in the event such person refuses to grant or withdraws the consent referred to in paragraph 4.
- During the course of our activities we may collect, record, hold, store and/or process personal data about our platform users, members, customers, suppliers and other third parties in any medium whether electronically or otherwise, for the purposes of the MoneyMatch Transfer Platform Terms and Conditions, the transactions on the MoneyMatch Platform and any other purposes permitted under the law and the PDPA, and we recognise that the correct and lawful treatment of this data will maintain the confidence of users and third parties in MoneyMatch and the MoneyMatch Platform.
- Personal data includes (but not limited to) name, address, copies and details of identification documents, contact details, details of bank account, employment history, credit and references check, marital status, commission or alleged commission of offence, personal financial and social security details, provided to us from time to time. We may also collect, record, hold, store and/or process the following information: device information, log information, browsing history, internet protocol address, cookies and location information.
- We may also collect your information from other sources, including but not limited to third party background checks, any registered credit reporting agency, any regulatory authorities and any authority, central depository or depository agent. In this Policy, any reference to “regulatory authority(ies)” shall include Bank Negara Malaysia and “law” shall include any rule, regulation, by-law, order, guideline, directive, policy made by Bank Negara Malaysia.
- We may conduct any checks on our users, members, customers, suppliers and other third parties including but not limited to obtaining any litigation and default information, any information relating to company intelligence, business intelligence, individual credit intelligence, company profile, business profile, individual business profile and any other credit information from any credit reporting agency as may be necessary for the relevant activities, dealings or transactions on or through the MoneyMatch Platform.
- Data processors include any person or organisation that is not a data user that processes personal data on our behalf and/or on our instructions.
You hereby acknowledged, confirmed and consented that we may collect, record, hold, store and/or process your personal data for the following purposes:
- in all matters pertaining to the contract entered or to be entered into between you and us;
- processing any application to become a member of the MoneyMatch Platform;
- for the purposes of the transactions on the MoneyMatch Platform;
- to conduct analysis and evaluation of our website and services in order to assist us to improve our website and services;
- monitoring compliance with the MoneyMatch Transfer Platform Terms and Conditions and/or our rules and policies with respect to the usage of the MoneyMatch Platform and any other applicable laws;
- complying with the compliance and disclosure requirements of any and all governmental and/or quasi-government departments, agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies;
- complying with any legal obligation binding on us under any law, rule, regulation, by-law, order, guideline, directive, policy and such other requirements in force and as amended from time to time;
- performing our obligations or enforcing our rights under the MoneyMatch Transfer Platform Terms and Conditions and/or our rules and policies with respect to the usage of the MoneyMatch Platform or any other applicable laws to defend our rights;
- for the purpose of record-keeping in the ordinary course of our business; and
- any purposes relating to the transaction on the MoneyMatch Platform.
- We may track your visits to the MoneyMatch Platform by placing a “cookie” on your computer or other access device when you enter the MoneyMatch Platform. You may have the ability to accept or decline cookie. If you choose to decline cookies, that may hinder performance and impact your experience on the Site.
- Platform users, members, customers, suppliers and other third parties, whether past, current or prospective, shall be aware that failure to supply the relevant data to us may affect our ability to perform our obligations with relevant parties and/or affect the platform users, customers, suppliers and third parties’ ability to enjoy their respective benefits from us.
Personal data held by us relating to our platform users, members, customers, suppliers and other third parties will be kept confidential and we may provide such information to the following parties for the purposes set out in paragraph 11 above:
- any bank for the purposes of performing the transfer in accordance with the MoneyMatch Transfer Platform Terms and Conditions;
- any agent, contractor, service provider, professional adviser or third party who provides services to us;
- our affiliates and associated companies;
- any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under law, rule, regulation, by-law, order, guideline, directive, policy;
- any court and/or officer of the court;
- our auditors;
- our legal advisers and compliance professionals;
- our banks; and
- our service providers and vendors.
You may request access to and correction of, your personal data and/or limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by contacting us at our office address, presently at:
||Unit 5.01, Menara LGB, 1, Jalan Wan Kadir, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||+603 2771 6284
||Adrian Yap Choong Shen
- We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time and will ensure that a notice of such amendments will be made available to you through the MoneyMatch Platform or through any other mode we view appropriate and suitable.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data that you provide to us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up-to-date, and you shall promptly keep us informed in the event the data is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date and you shall provide us the true, accurate, complete, and updated data.
- If you give us personal data or information about another person, you confirm that he/she has appointed you to act for him/her, to consent to the processing of his/her personal data and to receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
- We will retain any personal data supplied by you for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes set out in this Policy or as is required to satisfy any legal, regulatory and/or accounting requirements.
- We are committed to keep your personal data secure and have in place security measures to prevent your personal data from accidental loss, unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. Notwithstanding such measures, the internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat those measures.
- We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time and a notice of such amendments will be made available to you through the MoneyMatch Platfor or through any other mode we view appropriate and suitable. Your continued use or access of the Site shall be treated as your agreement to the amendments.
- Your continued use of the MoneyMatch Platform is deemed consent for us to collect, record, hold, store and/or process the personal data.